Located in Market Common, this section of homes were built in the 1950’s for men and women serving in the Myrtle Beach Air Force Base. In the early 1990’s, the base closed and a group of investors rebuilt the entire section. Although tucked into its own private village, it is just minutes from the beach and blocks from local business that are inside of Market Common. There are a variety of floor plans to choose from and all include carports! For more information, please call our office at 843-796-2111.